|“||☆ No originality. ☆||”|
— CoochRed (motto)
Known for such things as he builds a clan for himself, Cooch simply has numerous "teammates," some of them, which are recruited by him, and the rest are built/born by hand.
For known reason, Cooch has no enemies. It actually meant that he hasn't found an enemy since, but he's got a sh*t-ton of nemeses, but he isn't going to share all of them with you. Really.
Cooch apparently seems enjoyful of himself, and apparently thinks every cake is a lie. Though they seem like a delicious snack, he must avoid the Uroboros Milton cake, since it could be unexpectedly hazardous to other people. And yes, I know, he eventually is sarcastic, and even talks to himself also.
Whenever someone offends his property, I mean a lot worse could happen to him. He already has ASPD (Anti-Social Personality Disorder), and here are a list of things that can offend him in many ways, and please don't tell these such things close to him or about him. ...He might give you a bad time.
- Unlucky Number: 11
- Worst Moment: Avatar Contest Disqualification...?
- Cooch is the only NPvZ which can get offended easily.
- He was planned to be the tritagonist in Red Vortex: The Gyrosphere, sadly the RV series has been cancelled after the abandon went off in the old wiki.
- Cooch can be intelligent enough, to eventually certify location.
- He is also the only NPvZ which is similar to the appearance of Taokaka, from BlazBlue.
- Beyond it, it's impossible to compare similarity to PT's Xbox GT and Cooch himself, though they only have one difference: their personalities.